Friday, October 3, 2014

somjeger says:


I said that I wanted to cry. And shortly after she sat next to me. She sat on a chair on wheels and she rolled over beside me. It was not uncomfortable, my fitness pal although I tensed body. My hands clutched my fitness pal each other. She asked me how it was that she was sitting there. It was okay. Okay, but I'm excited by the body. She put her arm around me. She stopped me short there on my back, where I would like to have contact. She held my shoulders with both hands. It was okay to sit like that. I said that I very tense in my hands. They clung to each other. So she had listed her hand between mine. She listed her hand into my. She held me and she held my hand. I let go. The tears flowed and I cried. She had heard me say I wanted to cry. And instead of asking me what I needed, so she gave it to me. Exactly what I needed. That I would never have been able to ask for. And that would not have been the same if I Kune had gotten it if I had asked for it. She heard me and she was there for me. Just the way I needed. I had to lie my head on her shoulder. I had to let the tears making her clothes my fitness pal wet. She had tears in her sminkedes cheek, but she said nothing. She did not do anything to save her make up. She kept me just close. Until I was done crying. And a long time after that.
When the crying stopped, there were glimpses of the child in me. I saw the baby come out for brief moments. She peeped out and saw that there was room for her. She was not comfortable being there yet, and that's okay too. But I think she saw that something can be created my fitness pal a space where she can come out for a long period of time. Where there is room for her. I think I saw that in what room, I do not need to be the adults to myself all the time. I should my fitness pal like to sometimes be the child. And only the child.
somjeger says:
Notify me of new comments via email. my fitness pal
Search my fitness pal Recent my fitness pal Posts I want a life. For two girlfriends. Sorry, I thought you were someone else. So I am such a one to be cared for. Do you even understand me? Recent Comments Krokodullen on'm sorry, my fitness pal I thought you w ... somjeger on Do you even understand my fitness pal ... somjeger on So I am one of those, who cre ... somjeger on So I am one of those, who cre ... Krokodullen on So I am one of those, that Cre ... Archives September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 Categories Uncategorized Meta Thoughts Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment