Saturday, October 11, 2014

Design by Free WordPress Themes


Are not they just fine !! This was the delicious shoes as my mother and I had bought fitness motivation the day of Sportsmaster, as they had deals on running shoes! I am so happy for them! My mother bought a pair of bright purple and so we also bought four packets matched fitness motivation sports socks, which is just crazy soft and delicious to wear. We of course had to try it all out, so when we got home we grabbed a protein and then we ran a trip of 6 km in the beautiful sunshine, crazy great feeling! My legs are so broke now haha, so now I only need to grab a half an hour on the exercise fitness motivation bike tonight and then I can go to bed with a clear conscience! The whole game so bitten to be of the exercise, I'm just so glad I made that choice then 2 years ago to change my whole life, and I am even more happy that I just held on to it ! Now I just sit in bed with a bottle of water and relaxes the body. My dad's foot was fortunately not broken, in turn, very bad sprain fitness motivation so he must now walk with crutches for a while, fitness motivation but he is back home and that's the main thing. - Anna.
A blog was born (1) Challenge (6) Creativity (17) Dido (2) Family (1) Birthdays (6) GET TO KNOW ME (2) Giveaway (1) Attitudes (5) India 2012 (24) Inspiration (1 ) Christmas times (6) Concerts (4) Diet-talk (6) Copenhagen (8) Life (1) Life's little pleasures (4) Fashion fitness motivation (1) The months passed (2) New In (11) New obsession (4 ) New year (6) Outfits fitness motivation (3) Photoshoots (2) Plus list (3) Shopping (10) FOAM (1) Tanks Pictures (3) Tattoo's (1) Themes (2) USA 2010 (10) Friends (2) Wreck This Journal (14) The Year (3)
Design by Free WordPress Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment