Monday, October 6, 2014

Leonard: I


Permanent resident members el sport 1,674 Posts:
Seems like I wanted to share this evening's event with you We sit and eat dinner with our son of the table to seven months. Then I throw a towel over his head and says "where is Oscar along ... He does not answer el sport and his head falls more and more down, and he becomes slack in the body. My husband can see his face from the other side and is flat with laughter. He closed his eyes and sat down to sleep when I take it off him again, he sits with eyes closed, open them and begin to smile at us when we were quite finished laughing. It was so sweet My little lovely darling, he did it all three times until the mother think it was enough, but we did get it on video! Lovely boy But I thought it might be fun to hear about other people's fun events, your child asleep in the middle of dinner, etc.? Otherwise I got when just written it, I would
Leonard: I'm el sport not Anticipating coitus! Howard: So she's available for coitus? Leonard: Can we please just stop saying coitus? Sheldon: Technically att would be coitus interruptus. Back to top
My son fell asleep once in the middle of lunch in VS Yeah, upside down in the porridge. And he did not wake up again when they took him up and went out and washed him and gave him a clean diaper on. How fun !! Amazingly they can sleep such Crimson Lady - You'll just
Sign in anonymously Add me to Active el sport Users list Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment