Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Latest reverse crunch comments on Nørrebro Nørrebro advent calendar continues reverse crunch Nanna


So then you just me with snot out of your nose a constricted neck and a brain that is by bombarding every time I cough. reverse crunch I understand quite patently not - which came from the flu? Suddenly I woke up after a good night of Funke and party in the apartment and discovered that my voice was gone. It's not even time yet - it should only take place in March! But Funke was a pleasure, apart from the big guys who beat him, I danced with the spout while I was away. Rough! For no reason ... I do not know why it's so great to beat on people who seem so peaceful and friendly. And what can a guard do if they are 5-10 guys against him? It's the worst thing about the nightlife ... However, it did not stop us or anyone reverse crunch else from getting on Funke! So come and dance :)
Besides that I do to get my good energy flows back into the body. My former roommate arranged her room as promised, and PV move in tomorrow! What joy !!! So right now I live only half a day yet, which means that I can allow myself to talk to myself and listen to loud music! King of Africa is good be-healthy-music!
Despite the flu I had today go me out on a very long bike ride to get home to Nørrebro, which was not so easy! People were running wild! Above the red, the middle of the road and almost into me, right at a traffic light in front of a woman with a baby carriage, in front of another cyclist ... Okay, good enough I myself had only one contact reverse crunch lens in one eye and an orchid on the handlebars and my brain was a little dull and resonant, but still ... It was like being in Delhi!
So that's what happens in Nørrebro. Crazy traffic, a little bloody reverse crunch nose and flu hit people! I do not even know if there is something fun and fantastic - but just wait until the next post will probably reverse crunch be more positive!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Follow the blog and Nørrebros life :)
Anaïs Nin Rare and Bland-yourself candy Blågårdsgade Blågårdsplads Brorson reverse crunch Church Brunch Brunch buffet cafe Café 22 Café Ñ The Poetic Bureau Distortion Queen Louise Bridge Exam Elmegade Sex Friday Funke Fælledvej prison Birthday Gefahrlich reverse crunch mulled wine Griffenfeldsgade Porridge Greengrocer vegetable stores Guldbergsgade Walking Henrik Nordbrandt Linseed Ice Cream Indian July Jægersborggade Coffee Cocoa Cinnamon Lagkagehuset Flea Almonds gap Mexibar Music Møllegade Nørrebro Nørrebro Brewery Nørrebrogade Nørrebroparken palm Paleo Picnic Police Rantzausgade Ravnsborggade Restaurants Rust Ryesgade Salads Sandwich St John Street Sankt Hans Torv Candy Shop Smoothie Sortedamssøen Soupanatural reverse crunch Stone Street Street art streetart foundry Healthy Hunger Lakes Theatre Grob Vegan Vegetarian reverse crunch Dinner
My last post I have not forgotten Nørrebro ... no place like home best Christmas Snaps The best mulled wine in Nørrebro Time passes ... mulled wine at Flora's shop and Preserve's CONGRATULATIONS TO KEEP'S Nørrebro'sk mulled wine extract Nørrebros advent calendar continues Nørrebros Advent calendar Christmas tree switched on the corner reverse crunch of St John Street and Ryesgade is ... While I'm away, can you take ... Life is short - eat dessert first! Friluftsland v. Anna Birch
Latest reverse crunch comments on Nørrebro Nørrebro advent calendar continues reverse crunch Nanna on Nørrebro Nørrebro advent calendar continues on NBs floor buns Burcu on NBs floor buns Kurt Christensen on Hot Kotyr blow me on live a baker at the North ...
Archive of previous posts Select Month April 2014 January 2014 December reverse crunch 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August reverse crunch 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011
Post was not late - check your email addresses!
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment