Sunday, October 12, 2014

Breakfast: heating - 5 km

Week 31 - back on the horse, focusing ... .. | Niels Peter Nielsen training blog
There are so many answers, but think I found mine. One answer I've been looking for for a long time, but after my various consultations with the doctor and physiotherapist, I am approaching me a more specific answer, which is also the bottom of.
My answer comes from the body and not from someone who has said something wise from a book or from experience. No, I have over the past several weeks focused on what my body tells me too. I have become so much wiser, I can now come up with an answer to my problem.
It's very simple - I have been too stressed. There has been so much in my life the last few months and I've jumped back and forth without thinking of myself. There has been a lack of quality. But it is not so much quality time it's all about - it's stress. baba ramdev
My gastrointestinal system has been affected by it and therefore have a very upset stomach - not something I'm influenced by during exercise, but I am when it comes to recorded vitamins and minerals from my diet. A stressed stomach it hard to digest the stomach and goes incredibly much waste away from the stomach to the bowel, which is not absorbed in the body. My body has been hampered and have not been able to absorb enough nutrients from my diet, which has cost my recovery time. I've had a slow recovery - tired muscles, aches, rapid fatigue, etc..
Chose to go home to my parents in this one week to completely relax - it succeeds and had some really nice days. In addition, I also had some successful workout, but my heart rate is still a little too high, as I was struggling a little with. But it goes much better.
I have chosen to be a part of the shelf and relax more - right now I just focus on my work and training. During my few days off I seen with boyfriend that I give high priority - so I also get relaxed in a different way without thinking about anything else. It succeeds.
It must now be said that I am no longer tired in my legs when I exercise baba ramdev - growth. The last week has been really good and feel good standing. Now I just keep track of my heart rate and speed. After two weeks without interval and tempo training, so it may well be hard to get started baba ramdev again. I'm starting to interval training on Thursday again and builds quiet and calm again. baba ramdev
In week 32 from Friday to Sunday baba ramdev I go on training weekend with the team, team richard and other runners from Hechmann baba ramdev sports. It suits me very well. After a long break so I can focus a little more on my speed this weekend. It will be a really tough weekend - just read the training program :) But it'll be great.
The program focuses on speed and agility training, but in addition you need to make some tests in the form of "counter movement jump" and "contact time". These tests can measure our precise speed and time at the selected distance.
Breakfast: heating - 5 km
This week's workout My training this week has consisted of one quality passport and four passport with the amount of Ae speed. Overall 5 passes in this one week with a total volume of 53.5 km avg. Pace 4:32 Quiet residue. passport: Monday: 8.05 km in time 33:18 - 4:08 pace Tuesday: FREE Wednesday: 13.56 km in time 64:28 - 4:45 pace Thursday: 12.78 km in time 59:04 - 4:37 pace Friday: FREE Saturday: baba ramdev 7.11 km in time 29:21 - 4:08 pace Sunday: 12.03 km time 58:12 - 4:40 pace Strength: Tuesday: abs and back - 40 min
Summary of the week: Monday I ran my first test in my little period without training and it went well. Here I ran progressively from the first mile in 4:40 and finished at 3:20 pace, it was delicious. I look forward to next week, which should speed up the legs again :)
Mail: nielsp_nielsen@hotmail.com Club: Sparta AM Sponsors baba ramdev
Twitter Updates Hermitage during 2014! Wow, what an experience. Cool weather and fast legs I set a new PR on ... instagram.com/p/txfIC3hMR8/ 6 days ago Follow the blog - now happening stuff. I will now keep the blog updated 2 weeks. wp.me/p1Qrc6-lE 3 weeks ago RT @ miriodum: #FULLPERFORMANCE with three strong teams to #DHLstafettenkbh. The cool boys were 2, only beaten by the sharp Nike Team! http: // ... 1 month ago RT @ AndersEjbye: baba ramdev Interesting list of 20 runners, you should follow on social media. Seems though they lack Mo_Farah @ & @ HaileGebr :) http: //t.... 2 months ago RT @ Danish athletics: DM: Practical information: Now is the final schedule for this weekend's DM. bit.ly/1txDVZZ baba ramdev #DAF #atletik 2 months ago The basic shape is strong and time is approaching more and more wp.me/p1Qrc6-l1 3 months ago Followniels_peter
August 2012 M T W fls Jul Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Search baba ramdev for: Latest

No comments:

Post a Comment