Friday, October 10, 2014

Fun! And ORV, the images george mcgovern sounds interesting:-D. And beyond the absurdity george mcg


I'm about to go to in this heat. And I act like a 12 year old who does not know what she wants, yet can not even find the rest. I sweat, swollen and water in the body. My pulse pumps out there of. I get headaches, sweats at night and are up at least five times to pee. Last night I slept really. We live for beside a garden is up, as if they are in the fun corner playing pee-man jazz, we talk Bjarne Liller, AND every now and then celebrating the night's celebration george mcgovern with fireworks. They did last night. BANG! Thure running around with a stiff back, and be partially lie down, and go with stiff legs. Poor thing. He's better today, but yesterday we looked like two cripples from distrikspsykiatrien. Just before I had to take a shower. Again. And cool off. And bear with me baby-stress. I think this mess. And is dirty. And we live ugly and has too many things lying around all over the place. Kasper's toys will be sorted. I should have ordered and sorted baby clothes. And my own for that matter. Otherwise, we can not be in the bedroom. I should have ordered bank papers and sent them into. Signed benefit card and submitted. Finding a system george mcgovern for my papers, so they are not located in an unnamed pile and flowing, so I can never find anything. Yes there is much in the way. And I can see that I'm in situations like this is missing at a glance. george mcgovern Or the ability to let go of it all. For it is not on days like these that I need to make our homes, find out which plants we should have the curtains, pillows, blankets or colors in the bathroom, there should be. I'll take the cucumber george mcgovern out of your ass and lie down and be pregnant. Well, I will do so. With a strawberry tart. And a cup of tea. Go 'Night.
Well ok it's fucking like hearing myself talk;) We live in the closest in construction mess and it causes me stress and it is redebyggerinstikt will not run wild and now the man again got a good idea and so it may take months for the . And yes it is hot. Also at night. We bought george mcgovern a fan for sleeping room, so it can swallow me up at night. It has helped tremendously in his sleep at night ... and I have a bite done. And thank you for your post, so I even got air :) Reply Delete
Fred you have my FULL compassion. I am also on the fan side. In fact, following the me wherever I sit, otherwise I killed. Let us pray that soon we get a little cooler weather. Reply Delete
Åhhhh where it is bad for you (and Fred) with this heat. It's hard enough for us, who do not have the body full of baby. Now I hope good enough that I soon run into a heap of luck, you and the family. And also a shower, so we can clear the air a bit. Commanded you ever actually yourself on a cold alkofrei Erdinger? Or, you deserve all one now. PS You know, Jacob G., I can look at Facebook, where you just congratulated him on his upcoming wedding. It's my sister, he's marrying:-D. Completely crazy little world. Reply Delete
Well sguda! Your sister! george mcgovern how small the world can be. Yes I have worked with Jacob at P3, and you say the word if you want pictures of your future brother-in high heels. george mcgovern Hehe. Yes, I drank myself into a stupor george mcgovern in Erdinger (øøøh), but yes they are amazing. Must have more tomorrow. See you at the wharf. Reply Delete
Fun! And ORV, the images george mcgovern sounds interesting:-D. And beyond the absurdity george mcgovern of man + high heels, I can imagine that such a tall man in high heels is a very special sight. And toast to hell. I give one alcohol filled Erdinger when you can drink again. See you. Reply Delete
Louise Jacob was not very high in the heels, as he stood beside the trans in heels, which reached 2.20. Surprisingly little actually. But I got scars Jacob toddle around in Aarhus streets with heels. He was my reports and slave, the Aarhus george mcgovern Festival Week a few years ago. Gnæk. Hi Line. Today? george mcgovern I stood and hung over the railing? I saw you at all if you waved. But maybe it was you who came with a fresh breeze. Thanks for the so;-) Reply Delete
Well you could feel the breeze. So make it less that the others in the subway looked so strange:-) Yep it were yesterday. And do you think wrote bolgindlæg ... or you were at least on the computer. Not something to hang over the balcony. Reply Delete
Arhj, øøøv all! Hell. It is quite like to hear myself that. When stress hormones hit and I irritated about exactly the same things as you mention. And I'm not even pregnant! (But still on maternity leave) ... Do sku sometimes, I am the personification of Fat John, like him, too, eventually. Both times I was pregnant, was in the hottest summer, so I remember what it was like to sleep hell, swell and look like a barrage balloon and all that. I feel with you. Really. And hope it all just gets better SOON. Also for your poor husband ... And then plug fat, stupid, foolish, dank, sour, ignorant, lowlife mofo John one on the box. Osse from me) Reply Delete


No comments:

Post a Comment