Saturday, October 4, 2014

Solution as everyone says, the Chinese, you have to relax and la your body get rest. Well, now it i


I am so tired that I do not have words. I even feel I should be uthvildt and having lots of energy as I always have, but now, it stops. I have body aches, my back kills me and going to the doctor next week .. Yes, the 100 time is so tired of no one finds out what I can do to make it better .. But poenget mine was that when not my body plays 100% I feel it on my mood with sometime. I have not trænt leg for 2-3 weeks, not løbt, not jumped, yes, my body restricts me and it's so fucking annoying.
Solution as everyone says, the Chinese, you have to relax and la your body get rest. Well, now it is so that I actually work as a director and has a lot of class sessions in the week .. And from June 1, I have 5.5 certainties hours a week and I love it. Talk about loving to stand forand people and get attention, but it's not quite why I love it. I love that people get pushed themselves and take pleasure in training. I do not run my team as the other, so one gets a particularly challenging and the best part is that it suits everyone, whether you are injured, utrænt or very fit;) And yes, everyone loves to get positive feedback, so I am pleased completely into the hjerterota mi when it comes up members after class and said it was super cool!
BUT now I'm on the way to Aalborg and I wonder workout songs if I'll relax a bit and maybe a little massage. The world's best masseur finnes namely in Aalborg and oh boy where it hurts, but so good afterwards! I'll be taking myself together and write some posts that inspires and motivates and as you have asked.
Nettsted
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment