Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Preserved


Hello everyone, just a little before I got registered issues neka.Jedem 3800kc, 190g protein, 90g fat, 470g uh.Problem with treningom.Slabe tramp breasts very, bench weakest advance in relation to rowing, dead lift, thrust tramp overhead squat and legs are not currently employed, knee zezaju.Da this at all wrong? 1.Grudi/triceps-bench, inclined bench, thrust behind his head, pek dek, tricep pushdown 2.ledja/biceps dead lifting, rowing, rowing machine, rowing one hand, and hammer curls for biceps 3.noge when I was doing squat, leg press and lunges All these three series, 6-10, increase the number of repetitions each workout until you increase kilazu.Poz and thanks
Preserved
I'm currently with cool probably time to sleep for more than 5-6 hours, and I grew more, the current situation is such znas.Dugo eat so sometimes I stay up late every calorie that I was engaged in necessary.
cutting it off dream that would take even one meal? I think it ... batalis sleep 7-8 hours, good and regular sleep you certainly more important than the meal, two .... do not you tripujes not so bad workout, but you neglected shoulder tramp ... look to be holding up basic exercises some classics you for 3x a week something similar to your, or chest + ledja... / noge... / shoulder tric + + bic ... it's all individually, you have to adapt yourself ... I'm short doing something like this when I 3x plug (eg for 1 week .. I changed exercises ..): * Backs + + shoulder last whip lat 4x, boating or T-Bar 4x, last testera3x ... shoulder ... 3x 6 - 7 series for biceps chest * + shoulder + tric ... 4x decay, 4x b flat rods, hair dumbbell tramp .... 3x 3x thrust, 4x medium .... French 4x, 3x a rope * 5x legs squat, press 4 , 3 step, by 3x extensions did not suit me personally 3x a week can ... I always have a feeling that I neglected tramp a group ... and yet too many series have in training, always will be confiscated and you can not pull a bass all ljudiski .. View the focus was the more basic exercises ... and it does not look preteras with training
Miki95 Member Posts: 24
Quote: Miki95 February 19, 2014, 09:41:30 before noon Good advice Phil, but it does not work that way, what I
x2, this is what distinguishes the champions of those who never succeed and always have an excuse. For Champion No excuses, no I can not, no do not go ... As I said BS sun that scorches like to say to mo to, wind music for ears rhythm rain splasing ...
Re: Here
Sick as the mind of the motherfucking kid that's behind ...
SMF 2.0.7 | SMF 2011, Simple Machines DsV1 CSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment