Sunday, July 13, 2014

-Back: wide grip chin-ups (3s/20-30p) / rowing bar (5s/4-12p) / rowing exercise on the machine (4s/


Bodybuilder Markus Ruhl is also remembered by the incredible volume and exceptional exercise shoulders. Many wanted to learn the secrets of his training, but also by his words, not doing anything that others have not already.
"The first training program I got when I was 19 years old by the trainer at the gym who has worked exercise exclusively with the big boys. The program included exercise training each muscle exercise group every day, four times a week, with two exercises with 4 sets of 10 reps very low load or the machinery. One of his first remarks was that this load is safe for me and that the chances of something exercise to fuck off, minimum.
'll Note that it was intended to do just one exercises for the triceps. When I asked him why this is, he told me that since I was a beginner, I will use largely triceps and when training chest and shoulders, and can risk overtraining.
Since I'm in this period practiced football, pointed out to me that there is no need to do extra legs and calves. Training lasted up to four hours, but almost never felt the blood supply to the muscles and pump. After six weeks, I realized that the program was inadequate for me and I left him. "
-Chest: bench press on the machine / machine bed on 4s/10p-shoulders: exercise military press on the machine / shrug of the shoulders exercise to the machine 4s/10p-backs: chin-ups / rowing machine at 4s/10p-biceps: Curls cables / unilateral dumbbell curl 4 / 10-zion: thrust on the machine exercise 4/10-abs: the incline bench 3/50
"Reading various literature I have gained enough exercise knowledge to get my head around bugs in the previous program. I started with the development of the program in accordance with its objectives and the knowledge that I had. I wanted everything to lift to a higher level: the number of series, repetitions, weight, and number of training a week. I trained six times a week, one muscle group per workout, and Sunday I left for vacation.
-Back: wide grip chin-ups (3s/20-30p) / rowing bar (5s/4-12p) / rowing exercise on the machine (4s/4-12p) Triceps: exercise extension behind the head (5s/3-15p) / single lever extension dumbbell (3s/10-12p) Biceps: seated dumbbell curl (5s/6-12p) / curl bar (4s/6-20p)
-noge/listovi: squat (6s/3-20p) / leg press (6s/10-20p) / hamstring curl (5s/10-20p) / standing lifting sheets (6s/4-20p) shoulder: Thrust dumbbell (6s/4-20p), flying dumbbell (4s/8-12p), shrug your shoulders (3s/3-12p)
Make sure to per muscle group have completed basic exercises 3-4, 4-5 series, with 8-12 repetitions. Make sure you keep increasing the volume of training. This will help you to rate how much stimulation is needed to your body forced the changes.
Over time I learned to listen to my body and its needs. I had a feeling that some days my muscles are looking very great burden, while I was going for another contraction with a greater weight control, to a greater extent, exercise stimulate blood flow to the muscles.
-Chest: bench press wide grip 8/3-20, oblique thrust on the machine 4/8-12, bed leads 3 / 20-30-back: the withdrawal of the Latu wide grip 3/20-30, 6/10- rowing bar 12, rowing dumbbell biceps-4/10-12: flexion in a supine position on a flat bench 8/10-20, hogging the machine 5 / 6-20, 3/10-20 concentration curl-zion: presdown 6/10-16 , thrust tight grip 5 / 4-20, single lever extension cords 3 / 10-12 feet: squat 8 / 6-20, hack squat 6/6-30, 3/20-30 leg press, extension hamstring 6/10 - 20 shoulders: military press on the smith machine 8 / 3-20, lateral lifting 6 / 6-20, lateral lifting exercise bent 6 / 6-15-trapezoids: 5/10-12 dumbbell shrug of the shoulders, shrug of the shoulders on the machine 5/10 -12-sheets: standing extension 3 / 12-15, while seated extension exercise 3/12-15
At first I practiced long, without any effect on my body and muscles, except that I was exhausted. Then I worked too many sets of one exercise. Although I believe in a large volume of training, exercise 20 or even more sets of one exercise to me proved to be ineffective. This is only leading to severe inflammation, due to the concentration of lactic acid in the tissues, without full muscle blood flow. Earlier I thought rather as a powerlifter, instead of as a bodybuilder, exercise just my weight was in my head. Almost always I trained the same way, not listening to the body. I was impatient, exercise thinking that I would be a big burden fastest lead to new muscle.
Diversity exercise is my first. exercise Although I believe that for each group there is one or two superiorine exercises, always like that in every training session I change the exercises I use to stimulate the muscle from different angles and movement.
Blood supply. The principle that I comply in every training session and that determines the way I train. If you do not feel the burn with a heavy load, it is a sign that we need to reduce the load, so I had better movement and form, with a greater number of repetitions. If even this would not cause the pump, then I decided to load extremely strong, exercise so I saw that she, along with a small number exercise of repetitions lead to good blood flow.
Concentration. As a professional,

No comments:

Post a Comment