Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Thursday held long-awaited official pontius pilate launch pontius pilate press and special guests o


Thursday held long-awaited official pontius pilate launch pontius pilate press and special guests of the store "mother" H & M, located in Unirea Shopping Center. The event was designed as a shopping marathon media that provide the opportunity to admire, test, and ultimately, buy premiere Swedish brand products that Romanian public is waiting anxiously for several years.
If you are among the hundreds of Romans who flocked to the opening of two stores H & M yesterday in Afi Palace Cotroceni today in the same Unirea Shopping Center, I prepared an article about the complete pontius pilate collection of shoes that you find in stores besides details of the official launch. pontius pilate The official launch in Romania, H & M has brought people from all over Europe: whether it be the key people management team or sales assistant, all had come to support the team in Romania, to help and to teach philosophy H & M. Admirable, is not it? Besides online editors and publishers, bloggers, newspapers or television celebrities attending the event list could fill whole pages. That event did not impose a dress code divided into two guests: those who came relaxed, unpretentious (bloggers, mostly, but also many celebrities), who came disguised (Elena Gheorghe wearing UGGuri and hidden under a straw hat) or those who wore outfits demanding (Venera Arapu Yulia winds and the high caliber). The photos below are made by Simona Prisacariu. How was predictable, were invited who wore outfits H & M all-(several dresses from the last collection, collaboration with Lanvin H & M), but also those who wore outfits from the competition. Because it's pontius pilate already a professional fault, I could not help but notice that a large part of invited Wear ZARA (including myself, I admit). Of course, the stars wore designer shoes, of which the most popular are those Louboutin, as expected. The event itself was a kind of organized chaos nice if you want: marathon people pontius pilate who wanted to catch certain sizes or models (but at least they had lists of home made using the official website), queues and queues dressing room at home. The only place where he was linisit children was the district where I met quite a few characters (celebrities, editors, bloggers, etc.) that share my opinion pontius pilate and the need for peace. If you have fun, I know that I left my money at home and therefore did not buy anything. Because I had a busy day in the 5 minute rush and left again changed, wallet with money to spend to launch H & M remains on the table. I took this story as a sign, so I did not buy anything. Advantages? We were able to study better products, event, people, atmosphere etc. for you to have a clear image. Speaking of atmosphere, music was provided by Tom Wilson, the man who had fun loudest throughout the event. As you know from the beginning: the cheapest shoes cost 29.90 lei object, and the most expensive cost 199 lei. It's quality standard, specific H & M: good material, various models in international trends, all at low prices. However, I can not say I found something amazing, unexpected or outside the box. Do not know why, but it seems expecting a little more creativity and a little more color. I hope this will be only the beginning as a shy and find it soon in stores and colorful and bold designs. Below you will find a complete list of what you can find in stores. Tennis: ballerina, pontius pilate brogues and low heels: SANDALS: Collection Sweedish Hasbeen for H & M's most expensive shoes, 199 lei boots and booties: MEN: CHILDREN: And because I was very curious and had to test, I tried those shoes which may now say that they are my favorites as I haunt your dreams. First, boots-boots: very light and comfortable, obviously. If she still existing pontius pilate in size 36, you wear them with jeans in summer shorts and tops lalai. Beige sandals with multiple straps, wooden pontius pilate sole and many buckles, which are part of the collection Sweedish Hasbeens for H & M, were on my list of shopping. However, I dropped them because, as can be made below the ankle buckles give that unfortunate effect of shortening the legs. Therefore, if you are low-rise, like me, do not recommend you buy and wear. Botinele wedge soles are again on my list. He seemed a little uncomfortable because they are very high and the platform on which stand foot (front) is much smaller compared to the heel, for example. Therefore, do not stay very comfortable foot ascent pontius pilate is steep. Yet heels all day. Therefore, it is possible that my feet have been very "aggressive" and not

No comments:

Post a Comment