Monday, December 8, 2014

Congratulations Per Hugo who has stripped away 23 kg using this diet. Welcome to a pretty easy life


Congratulations Per Hugo who has stripped away 23 kg using this diet. Welcome to a pretty easy life. Today showed wave 81.4 kg which is within the frame. During this journey, I have read a lot about nutrition. Dukan has succeeded in getting the best pieces henry trap in their diet. Many products have appeared on the market that will facilitate weight loss. Some good, others gescäft. To make a protein drink in powder can be a good replacement for snacks. Or as a substitute for protein days. I have done Mondays to protein days, it feels good to start the week so. There are also protein bars (chocolate chips) that have worked well as a snack now that I am in life phase. Potatoes henry trap I have almost ruled out of my life, but new potatoes I have eaten. henry trap But Dill Keso and red onion was tastier to matjesillen
Hey! Place of congratulation to your weight loss! I have oxå succeeded, feels really wonderful:-) Thought this summer buy some worn alt protein powder to have as a spare on various henry trap excursions that will be done. Do not know just what is ok, you know? Grateful for answers / Ulle
Hello Ulrika There are lots of meal replacements to choose from. I read ingredients lists and chose for most proteins least carbohydrates. Nutrilett meal 58g and Allévo Low Calorie bar has worked for me.
What clever that you managed to lose so much, congratulations: D I wonder how fast time went down all those pounds, and how did your exercise in connection with the diet? I have just started my diet since three days and followed it strictly, but I see no difference on the scales yet :(
Hello Majlinda Welcome to the club This is how my weight loss out. Attack phase 7 days 4.5 kg Cruise phase is 40 days 5.8 kg walks every day about 6 km spread over two sessions. It is best if an can take a walk before breakfast. Burn more fat. Garlic and chilli are fat burning. Drinking water is also important. Good luck and let us know how it goes. Lightweight greetings Karl-Erik
Archives January 2014 November 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 October 2012 September 2012 March 2012 February 2012 October 2011 August 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment