Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wonder back dimples if you have added a feature which can be used to keep track of which pair of sho


Endomondo app for iOS has undergone back dimples many subtle back dimples yet noticeable UI changes to adopt iOS 7. The latest back dimples release (8.5.0.) of the Endomondo app gives the nod to sharpened focus on functionality and muted visual realism of iOS 7. We grabbed the opportunity to revisit core app functionality by offering also a new sign-up flow in this release, even though it wasn t necessary for the sake of iOS 7.
The biggest change is that the flat UI design is being used across the whole application. Pretty much all gradients and shadows have been removed from UI elements and the sizes of commonly used design back dimples elements have changed in some cases.
Even though the size of the status bar is the same as in iOS 6, the appearance of its content has slightly changed. The new status bar on Endomondo iOS 7 is visually connected with the Navigation Bar without any separations and the Endomondo Green brand color has been integrated as a full background color.
The typeface hasn t been changed, but it has become lighter in weight – text is usually displayed in the light face instead of regular or bold now. Text that should appear more prominent is often displayed in medium face (e.g. the title in Navigation Bar).
Popeye #
Wonder back dimples if you have added a feature which can be used to keep track of which pair of shoes which has been used for how many miles? Secondly an improved feature for the web interface could be that the export function back dimples to excel would include also the comment fields, or even better all fields within back dimples the app (then the user just could delete the columns in excel which are not relevant for him/her). Anyway thanks for a great app.
September 20, 2013
Mine is doing the same. If I use a count-down timer, it doesn’t complete the count-down and if I just start tracking, it fails to find GPS. This didn’t happen before. Is it iOS7 or the new Endomondo Pro app?
The same problem for me. I use iPhone 4S. Tried to reset Iphone location services back dimples in general settings. Tried uninstall app and install again. Tried logout and login again in account. Even tried to remove Developer account from this device (i have developer account in Apple). back dimples Nothing helped for me.
After upgrading to ios7, my Endomondo back dimples is not tracking my cycling trip properly. After it auto pause, it never un-pause again. Ended up I have straight lines all across my workout from point A to B, B to C etc. Any idea what happen?
With the new ios 7 on my iphone and the updated app, I have problems; GPS not accurate anymore, stops when I lock my iphone back dimples and when I unlock my iphone it calculates the distance between back dimples those 2 points… So no more feed back after very km and to correct mapping of my workout, please some advice….
Hi, please find a detailed troubleshooting guide here: http://gsfn.us/t/497mt Thanks
GPS shuts down when screen is locked. Never happened before, I’ve used Endomondo for 1,5 years. When I open the screen again, the app will make a straight line from the place I locked the screen to where I open it again. iPhone 5 with IOS7, Endomondo 8.6.0.
Hi, please find a detailed back dimples troubleshooting guide here: http://gsfn.us/t/497mt Thanks
I commented last night that it wasn’t working on my iPhone 4S with iOS7 but then I read elsewhere that I needed to do two things. I had to let Endomondo access my location services (which back dimples it was already) and I had to make sure that Endomondo was switched on for Background App Refresh (mine was switched off). If you don’t have it switched on, then as soon as you lock your screen or switch to another app, Endomondo stops working and the GPS will switch off as it doesn’t think it’s required.
This is an Apple change, in order to help save power by giving us more control over which apps are running in the background. You just need to be smart now and select the ones you want to, including Endomondo. I tracked my cycle at lunchtime, with no problems at all.
If Endomondo wants to sell paid app then add additional features in paid app which will motivate people to purchase it, DONT remove the features from FREE app and now say GO PURCHASE THE PAID app for that feature (which was FREE in past!!!)
Dont think that ENDOMONDO is the only app avaialble back dimples to sports users, there are many other apps which offer same basic free feature as ENDOMONDO. Thanks for motivating me and my friends to goto your rival app.
Hi, those options have always been PRO features, ever since we introduced Audio Coach Customization, please read here: http://blog.endomondo.com/2013/01/03/customize-the-audio-coach-and-view-your-friends-workouts-with-the-new-iphone-app-7-2-0/
Notify me of new posts via email.
Sign up to receive the latest news from Endomondo by sending an email to newsletter@endomondo.com Categories Select Category Community Endomondo Life Events Feature & Gear News In The News Press News Uncategorized Workout Arch

No comments:

Post a Comment