Monday, December 9, 2013

Forecasts predict fog and low clouds on Saturday morning. quadrilateral This opportunity should not

Outwitting sunrise | Tihomir Mladenov's Blog
Forecasts predict fog and low clouds on Saturday morning. quadrilateral This opportunity should not be ignored. Quickly began to make plans where to photograph the sunrise of Vitosha. Immediately I thought of a cute little sea, which has repeatedly quadrilateral eluded me so far. There was only one small problem - the place is not really an overview and will not be seen much of the cloud mass. Then I remembered a little more distant place - the path over reserve ore-dressing, where the view is quite spacious. Nice, but as a rule the new plans, I forgot to add extra time for walking, and multiplied by a factor of tutavost early in the morning when you're with company. As a result, when I arrived Aleko was already dawn so he did not need a headlamp. Which in turn meant that the time is ripe for pictures, and I still change shoes to hiking boots to the car.
I clenched my teeth, I told myself that I will not get angry, but I'll look on the bright side, you're quadrilateral gonna take a walk and get some fresh air. Rise caught me again cursed place as early in the year at a snowy walk. Wondering why you call the place cursed? Because Live is a great landscape, while a photo looks tragic. quadrilateral While wandering in the frost and juniper roots in search of a higher perspective, quadrilateral it took the sun came out.
Sea of clouds prevailed to the horizon quadrilateral and moved west as a huge lazy river. If the sun was hidden in the clouds would caress the entire surface with pink rays, but ... next time!
Within seconds the light changed dramatically and I thought it would go with an empty card. Fortunately, only a minute later the sun disappeared into some clouds and I got to spend another 10-ish minutes to shoot something. In the distance, Mount Murgash (or at least I think it is) stuck alone over the sea of clouds. Still low sun casually stroking this wonderful picture. Seconds later appeared again from behind quadrilateral the clouds and bathed the surroundings with its warm rays. I took one last shot of frosty trees around quadrilateral me.
Seconds later, they heard the ice shell begins to melt and drip on the floor. Apparently it was. I just got the camera and started quadrilateral to get off the trail when Ugledno some small petals in raspberry roots. I decided quadrilateral to try what I can pull out of the situation. But something did not work out exactly as I wanted ...
That's how friends of me to know when your bills, in how you go to shoot the sunrise, put it another half an hour on top. Sometimes even just 5 minutes could be crucial ;)
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
GPS Belogradchik Vidin Vratsa Balkan Vitosha Europe West Balkan Pirin Rodopi Rila Falls Forest Lake Gorge abroad autumn sunset stars winter sunrise summer sea ice fog night chapel mountain spring river reserve reservoir rocks Personal Gallery 35photo.ru 500px deviantART Flickr Panoramio Landscape Photography quadrilateral Ben Hattenbach Chip Phillips Ian Plant Jack Brauer Marc Adamus Ryan Dyar Vincent Favre Partners MADONA Falkovets
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment