Tuesday, December 17, 2013

- The modem in question installer package fucked month and a half later. BTC-tovtsite took them two


Our relationship with Vivacom dates too long - the time when the company was still named BTC and Super Lubo was young and cute: D fall in love with him, I decided that we should use this particular website. Enusiazirano raid offices of BTC, where natselih a rather unkind employee - real Lurch from the Addams family. When I asked what specifically can the Treaties, the gentleman told me to go online and read. Paper copy of the form of contract would - apparently someone had missed likelihood client can not access the net, so you want to spend that. Maggie signed a contract for two years, during which time I had no right to refusal of uslugute them. Otherwise, you are obliged to pay the amount for the remainder of the expected contractual deadline. However, BTC changed three times to rock the contract without it necessary to inform me. At one point it appeared that whenever you want to stop the damn contract (after those two years), there is not possible. Finally I got fed up and decided to do an experiment - three in the family we went to three consecutive henry cavill workout days to ask how soon I can quit their services. All three received different answers.
- Zero attention and technical support. Alone had to install whatever henry cavill workout one package which was painted by mistake instead of index finger. The package included gadgets, drive, modem and phone cord, insufficient even to hang a man of him.
- The modem in question installer package fucked month and a half later. BTC-tovtsite took them two days to find that this is a problem and another day to give me a new modem, which I paid. Now stands in one corner of the room and silently invited me to throw it out the window. henry cavill workout If not it will field with kerosene and burn it ritually (devil).
- At the beginning of this year Nettle died. Initially I thought henry cavill workout it was because of the snow and blizzards. Almost a week later, however, stopped blizzards, the snow melted and the sun rose. Nettle I never revive. I went to complain at the office where I was told to dial 123 if you have a problem. When I protested that if you dial 123 from your mobile, will contact Customer henry cavill workout Service customers Globul looked at me stupid - they did not know what number you need to call. Once I finally understood what the number and got me zaobyasnyavaha that takes 15 minutes to load a page because you have not cleared my cookies ...
A week ago, finally agreed on December 10 as the date of termination. Today, however, is the seventh full day no net because wiseguys cut him three days earlier. From their office I said the problem is not on their side - probably something in the settings I was screwed. I leave you to make scandals to deal, as I tsiganeyat retail? (Or them to flight with kerosene?) Halal to them these days that I would spend without the Internet, but which, I'm sure, then I will be charged.
Bass imbecile message. what is all this anger? What kind of freaky shit is that? Alone had to re-install Internet. Well there is another option-engineering installation, but it is paid. Apparently you are not given coins, you now crying like a widow. Regarding speed, do not know at all how you connect everything to have similar claims. Modem on Why lie that it has damaged his second paid? I do not know that there is someone who has. Would seem to indicate the invoice? On the contract, you are granted a contract and terms and there mentioned it. If they can hardly grasp the consultant advised to read them on the Internet. Is there anything else you do not you understand? Not defend Vivakom but annoy me like abusive people who are always dissatisfied with everything. Believe me, it will still be unhappy and your other provider. Good luck ... Reply Delete
@ Anonymous, all this anger is because the blog is personal and I have the right to write in it what excites me. In this case, definitely excites me expressing my displeasure Vivacom. On the other hand, you did not nobody obliges you to read what I write it. Yes, I claim the quality of service and quality of service provided by Vivacom. Mostly because I paid for them several years in a row. According to you, how is the order of things by arrangement for net speed 12 MB / s, at your regular speed to less than 7? Yes, I complained henry cavill workout that I had to pay the second modem, and that I did not receive any document for their money, henry cavill workout so I can not show you the requested invoice. In fact, even if the contract can not show you because I never signed one. Where to read the contract in question after it has been published only on the Internet, in the office do not have a paper copy of it, and I at the time of signing no net? Maybe I should have gone to rake in internet cafes and a crowd of kids screaming and

No comments:

Post a Comment