Wednesday, December 18, 2013

However, this coast was indeed of sheer rock, wet from splashing water and good ice cliffs, so he c


Home Articles PLACES Eastern Stara Planina Stara Planina Western Balkan Mountains Pirin Rodopi Rila EASTERN WESTERN RHODOPES STRANDJA OTHER EVENTS 2010 ARCHIVE GALLERY ABOUT ME CONTACT CREATIVE FUTURE PLANS
After the unsuccessful attempt the February and July rains everyday, I decided that it was time to repeat. This time the plan was perfect and there was no way for something to go wrong. The most amazing what can happen to a man going with such an attitude to succeed, but as they say miracles. The only things I knew about the waterfalls are their approximate location and are inaccessible without climbing equipment. Issue of their names is also slightly unclear, but I will use those Chorchopov scheme.
In the beginning everything again - night train on Friday disembarking station Kalofer, walking into town, then to the dish, and again took the long road to peak Botev. This time, however, departed in the first rash turns a path that saves several kolometra walking. However, there is no way to save the displacement upwards. The sun rises and illuminates the towers of the first peak Botev, then rocks Ravnets. With the climb is found increasingly better view of the West - has already seen the pitfalls of South Djendem surrounded by Ravnets Hayduttepe left and right. academia
Podsyakoh and the next turn, then another and the next exit on the road already went over it on the east. The landscape has changed radically - Triglav already encountered, and I had about 2 km. walking along the road to the east his turn. This is the starting point for the first goal - Petkanova waterfalls. For me to see the river on which they are located. Here she runs to the east because of the rocks that I had seen from afar on the south coast and I had decided that if there is a way to get to the falls, he is from the north. To look better things, however, first went to the edge of these cliffs. After very little ascent, which have started to descend. After a while already hear the sound of falling academia water, and then I saw a little above the highest waterfall of the cascade.
I went down a little looking place with good visibility and there made the mistake of leaving his backpack on a rock thinking that you're going to have to get back there and there is no sense to wear it down and then up. Even my most optimistic expectations do not suggest what would happen next. I had to take down a cliff and then another. Constantly discovering new rocks with more visibility.
At one point I could already see where the water is broken and a groove in which at least from a distance it looked like it might get there. I found a safe place in which to go out at the top of the chute - seemed pretty academia steep, but covered with tufts of grass, juniper berries, which can catch the man descend.
However, this coast was indeed of sheer rock, wet from splashing water and good ice cliffs, so he could not get away to see the falls better. On the other side could see a beautiful meadow along the river down. First I thought academia to go back upstairs to get my bag to go around and try to descend the other side, which thus seemed possible, but do not know if the trees do not pose insurmountable cliffs, and even time to come - already passed 10: 00 and soon the sun would make it impossible for contrast shooting. So do not take me long to decide Wemmel - will wade the river. Mazya do this, and no other way. Take off and walked through the icy water. There was no way to get down below as there are insurmountable threshold, so except through water knee into the pool, I had to go in and spray from crashing the fall of water. I solved it with this, and I came out of the grass on the other side.
Extend to the edge of which is visible after the cascade waterfall, but I did not see a way to go down except with a rope. Now it was time to try whether boarding on the north coast, but there was no way - I had to go back to get my backpack. And here I am back up - a point of seeing Penchovska waterfall, v.Malka Stena Kademliisko academia and distant waterfall.
I circled and crossed academia above the river, which was a while ago. I got on the vast meadow north intersected by several small streams that had to cross to get to the last river - Penchovska. I saw Penchovska waterfall from afar and started to descend to the river below. It turned out quite easily. academia The sun was hot tight and it was a very appropriate time for photos, but I would try later.
The sun was setting and I decided to put up a tent to Penchovska river just above the falls. I had an idea where to descend tomorrow, which, academia as I would find out later was not particularly good. I woke up after 7:00 tightened my backpack academia and walked quickly back on Penchovska river down. Water is amazing shapes carved into the rock in place before the fall, which I assume are suitable for shooting down each h

No comments:

Post a Comment