Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Combat ignorance, prejudice, lack of thought thg and freedom. And begin with the children: thg give


Why? Expressions in this blog many and varied Expressions Expressions "animal" Expressions "personal" Expressions "culinary" Expressions Color familiar words and slang phrases and slang familiar Insults and "swear words" Glossary My photos here The Colors daily elements Marseille By shopping Gardens Grassroots History of Paris stones to write me
Combat ignorance, prejudice, lack of thought thg and freedom. And begin with the children: thg give them passions, desires, ways to build beautiful lives, other horizons. This is what allows reading, music, art, any form of creation. In a nutshell, thg what we call culture. Which should be accessible to all. This is what the CREA - a center of artistic awakening - in Aulnay-sous-Bois, a suburb not favored at all. Here's a little story heard on the radio last Thursday, when it comes to learn the meaning of effort with patience, commitment, and transcendence. And fun. My best friend, pianist, is engaged in a similar work Bondy, and hearing the girl from the beginning of the story, I thought of his students, Michael, Valerie, Simgué and others whose lives she changed.
Transcription: - So, how was this repetition here? - Then we begin to get used to because it's been several times that we are on tour (1), so we have done for several times. But it's ... it's great fun to be in that place. It's ... it's huge. We ... We stayed thg at Châtelet (2), but ... it is very small, not mine (3)! Here is bigger. So the principle of Didier and CREA is that it takes the children on motivation. Me, I'm here since I was 12, something like that. Now, I'll have 20. I ... I discovered the trick (4), I came to rehearsals several times. So he saw that I was there, thg I was there, and I had this ... Well, I saw that it was my dream, that was what I wanted to do. I was not singing, I had to dance, he takes us as we are and it takes us ... as he can, you know. If ... if you had to say one thing is that he listens to children, it really has confidence in us, then that is ... that ... I think it is much to be saved but (5) in our adolescence by Didier because someone was listening thg to us, whatever that takes our artistic proposals, even life group really seriously, who has confidence in us, who told us: "So you, you'll make it , you, you're gonna do a solo dance or you'll do a somersault (6) in the air, "you do not believe you for a second and in fact, it will take you there. Working on the repertoire of my childhood, finally ... the American musical. I always wanted to sing it on stage! West Side Story anyway! So here it is ... Well, I have ... I have a dance solo on Maria, the ... This is ... I could not ask for more! And that is the CREA that can offer it to children and this is nowhere else, nowhere else! - You have something that gives pride of (7) culture, song, dance and theater. It is true that this is not the first image we have in the suburbs, including Paris, but we do not judge, as in other troops where, thg for example, in solos, this is something of ... very ... very important for some troops. There are ... to limit internal castings. And we is not the atmosphere thg there, it's ... to push the other to do well. We are happy when ... when someone has a solo to defend. Everyone is at the same level eventually. And that's what ... I like it. - (Didier Grojsman): It is a society where any fault ... well one is penalized everywhere, even at work, eh, by modeling (8) American structures there with medals displayed automatically (9) in some companies. Me, I put it all in the air (10) because I think ... it is the opposite to do. To get (11) in life, must (12) see the number of kids (13) pre-programmed for ... for a system where there castings, eliminations, judgment, competition and all that. Me, I'm assuming that an individual, it built in.

No comments:

Post a Comment