Wednesday, February 18, 2015

1. Jog (cardio exercises I explain in the video, which speak for themselves. The strength exercises


Home About Contact Recipes Breakfast Lunch Snack Hot meal Dessert Vegetarian rebound Workouts Beginner Average Advanced Moving Sportswear Tips Challenge Nutrition Facts and Fiction Healthy products My / Your day in Food Nutrition Trends Snacks Challenge Lose Move Tips Body Measurements Nutrition Tips Lifestyle rebound Personal Rest and relaxation Question Ask us!
I got the last question if I could make a long workout, which is suitable for someone with an average level sport. Of course you can! I find it incredibly fun to make videos where you need. I went straight to work, Daniƫlla assisted behind the camera. See the result rebound here.
Below is an explanation of the different exercises. For this workout, you need a mat and a chair (or another platform where you can rely on and that you can hold). We do an exercise rebound for 1 minute and then go directly to the next. The workout is designed for people of average fitness. Each time, strength rebound exercises interspersed with cardio (= fitness and fat burning). We do the following 15 exercises twice:
1. Jog (cardio exercises I explain in the video, which speak for themselves. The strength exercises are explained below with the aid of pictures.) 2. Calf squat Sit in the squathouding, tightened rebound with a straight back and abdomen . The knees should not be beyond the toes. Lift alternately the heels on.
3. Knee Repeater 4. Side crunch with legs Lie on the back, bring one elbow to the opposite knee and switch to. Stay oblique look up, do not pull on the neck. If you want to make it harder, remove your feet from the ground.
5. / off jump squat 6. Push up + side plank Stand in the print position, on your knees or on your toes (= harder!). Create a pushup and then twist the body sideways, in a side plank. Keep your back straight and abdomen tight, your body should be as stable as possible.
7. Twist jump 8. Standing one leg but elevator Seek support from a chair or wall, stand on one leg and swing the other leg backwards with your foot toward the ceiling. Also keep your tummy tightened here!
9. Get up 10. Leg Lift Lie on your back with your legs up, bring them straight down. Keep your hands under your buttocks, to prevent your back hollow is drawn. Is it too heavy, then bend the legs a little bit.
13. in / jump out hands on seat 14. Shelf knee to nose Stand in the plank position, even if you can do this on your knees if it is too heavy! Bring order and a knee toward rebound your nose and look at your knee. Keep your back straight!
The names I give to the exercises are not always 'official' names, often I think of them myself:-). Do you have any pain during the workout, stop immediately. Even if you feel nauseous or dizzy, you better stop.
This entry was posted in average, Workouts and tagged cardio, fitness, strength, exercises, training, fat burning workout on April 27, 2014 by Marloes. Post navigation Running my experiences and tips # 2 Delicious smoothie ice creams!
Reply Madelief April 28, 2014 at 09:49
Question Hi! I follow several classes at a gym I just really want a nice full ass (who does not) but I will then have the equipment or lessons enough? I like to hear from you Gr Marinda
Actually, I know you and Albert did not but I was a little shocked, because in the movies everything so amiss seems so. I think also the same as my breakup, I have had it very difficult, it is now happily better. Want to wish good ssterkte.
Thank you Alice! And success
Great challenge for me again, this workout! I find it difficult to do 2x 15 minutes, for example the 28 minute workout with 7x 4 minutes. These are in each case smaller steps of 4 minutes, and appears shorter
A question: the exercise 'get up' where you must always lie and rise again not I good to go quietly lie because my vertebrae in my lower back always rebound difficult 'rolling'. I could hardly make my lower sphere. Do you have a tip for here?
Hi Vera! Thank you for your feedback:-). The next time I will again make smaller rounds! I advise you not to go all the way down, but to sit down and getting up again. Otherwise charge you back too much. Success!
Fun workout! I sit with an ankle in plaster, fed up that I can not go to my regular rebound bodypump- and body balance classes, but in the meantime I'm now sure to follow your workout! Jump on and get up from lying position after, I could join all very well. I knew your site but I'll visit from now on!
If you want to see results, how many times a week you can best do such a workout? I do recently

No comments:

Post a Comment