Sunday, January 25, 2015

2010 (2) January workout plans (2) 2009 (7) December (4) November (2) August (1) 2008


One of the good things of this last move is that I made a count of my possessions. Overall fit in a backpack and two bags. A raincoat second hand and an old coat of the German army.
Two sudadeiras. Two sweaters. Ten shirts. Three pants. When I had other but adelgacei 12 pounds and no longer serve me. The pants of a tracksuit. Corteinos yoga for a month ago but I will not. Two pairs of shoes and sandals. Seedlings sufficient to ten days. A towel with printed clowns carry with me since I went away to boarding school. A blanket. Two sets of sheets. An mp3 and a Discman with speakers. Music CDs: eight in total. Comics workout plans and books: those who'll need. A cell phone.
I think Thoreau sanction: for now there is nothing superfluous and every thing has an immediate utility; with a little care can last long; are easy to move and cause the satisfaction of pants worn and already accustomed to my body.
2010 (2) January workout plans (2) 2009 (7) December (4) November (2) August (1) 2008 (11) July (5) June (2) April (1) March (2) February (1) 2007 (25) December workout plans (5) November (14) The other never not pay too much attention to photography ... We will never laugh carelessly Who would not be hunter workout plans lions? The asses Drummond de Andrade List back home on a Saturday night The outfit Fonollosa at home bus driver who wanted to be God Antía Move twentieth century I leave the floor October (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment