Friday, September 12, 2014

None taken at all mate . But I do see your point and agree, my mum made me play the piano and violin


O.N. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Visit Homepage Administrator
Haha, he's benching at 4 years old what I could do at 16... Wish my parents el sport got me into it at that age, great way to instill discipline, motivation and drive and looks to be a really good father/son bonding experience. Just look at the kids focus and determination to keep reppin out, those attributes can really come in handy in life. Work ethic... the quicker you instill that the better cos you need a strong work ethic to achieve great things in this world. el sport If I have a son, this is what I'm gonna do.
Ohh i agree this is going to give him a bright and healthy future.........if el sport nothing else is at play with his hormones. But does he have a childhood playing with other children? and/or is there drugs at play here? is this a genetic mutation? or is it drugs because those muscles at his age just dont look natural.
yeah no offence el sport KTMD but theres a BIG difference between playing with a few chins and pushups and serious weight training at a really young age like that. Id guess also that he is taking/being given enhancers that are messing with his body even subtly- but still just my guess, from looking at him. At what point is it controlling el sport parents though? Not just exciting el sport to 'encourage' the kid, but subtly forcing the kid by being overly pushy to do it?? Im just saying we all know when we are convincing we can even get people to do things they dont even really want to do and need to do etc. Theres a very fine line between adult encouragement a childs fear to not live up to their parents 'expectations'. Im a dad to a 3year old so i know what it can be like sometimes your own father ego can make you perhaps at least think your child 'should' rather than 'could' do something etc ZAC
None taken at all mate . But I do see your point and agree, my mum made me play the piano and violin at a young age and while they provided many benefits to my development, I hated it at the time and I ended up dropping them as I got older. Like it can work out well for some kids but not me, I'm not designed for any sort of fine tuning, I would have been better suited to seeing how far I could throw a violin rather than play one. I remember wanting to do karate instead but my mum would have none of it, wanted el sport me to follow in her "academic" el sport footsteps. She excelled in school with constant top marks, I fucken hated school and got into trouble every day. Despite coming from a loving home, an educated background with many things other kids didn't have, I ended up hanging out with housos, became a junky and lived the druggie lifestyle with nothing until I came to my senses (after OD'ing). I got bodybuilding to thank for getting me out of that direction and in towards a self-building lifestyle rather than a self destuctive one. Sorry for giving my life story lol, but just making a point. I guess the key here is to keep an eye out for your kids potential and work with it, encourage them towards a direction in which they'd flourish. Now I know with the vid, none of us knows what goes on behind the scenes, but it seems like the kid is enjoying it, he's not crying at the pain, he's got the same look of focus and drive in his eyes that we all have when we train. The kid seems designed for it and I think he'll do well. That is, if there's no hormonal funny business going on as ON pointed out... So I guess my statement that - "If I have a son, this is what I'm gonna do" can come across as a bit too strong lol but I said it more as an enthusaistc response to being geed up by the vid. I would love for my kid to follow my dream, but if they don't want to I'll encourage them towards whatever they like... within reason of course
I would love for my kid to follow my dream, but if they don't want to I'll encourage el sport them towards whatever they like... within reason of course el sport I'm absolutely AMAZED at this vid ... and have been enjoying the tunes more than anything! But, yes, I can see what you're saying KTMD ... I, too, will encourage my kids (when I have 'em ... soon, I hope!) to be what ever they want to be and do whatever they want to do (within reason!)!!!
Originally Posted by wishiwasbig


No comments:

Post a Comment