Friday, August 22, 2014

I want !!! card Although not tasty ... injera. Greek hip hop, I could not believe Slscneino jamie e

Sabbath gift cards: Mulatu Astatke
Until I came across mulatto Astadtka I did not know hardly any Ethiopian music. Idan Raichel does not count, not even Solomon Gronich. Mulatto born and raised in Ethiopia, and at an early age was sent to Wales to study engineering. jamie eason Instead, he followed his heart, or his ears, and enrolled in a private school music Lindisfrn Essex, and later Trinity College London is considered, where he completed his early sixties music. Instead of returning to Ethiopia is deepening exploration, and went on to study music at Berkeley, the famous School of Music in Boston, where he was according to Wikipedia the first African student. We're talking about the sixties, do not forget.
Sixties were years of radical jamie eason changes jamie eason in culture, but instead mix the hippie culture and the psychedelic rock dive, mulatto jamie eason mixed with other musical revolution rolling around in the sixties in the United States - opening up of jazz, free jazz Following the revolution, importing other styles: Fusion , soul jazz, jazz funk and especially, above all, in this case, Latin jazz. early seventies he returned to his native Ethiopia mulatto, rich in its depth of knowledge, the skills acquired by the decade of music learning, development and instrumental performance, and his new loves : jazz and groove. their new loves and old is new merged stream, which he himself coined jamie eason the name: his siblings jazz, Ethiopian jazz.
Like most Westerners, I came across an Ethiopian jamie eason jazz through jamie eason Astadtka mulatto and mulatto Astadtka through the huge collection of his works in a series Ethipiques out of the French label Buda Musique. The collection of poems also brought the successful soundtrack of "Broken Flowers" by Jim Jarmusch, and two cases brought huge crowds mulatta in relation to what it had before. Ethiopian jazz beautiful eyes, full of subtle groove jamie eason on the one hand, and on the other melancholy and lyricism. Mulatto managed to fuse the dynamics of jazz and even funk and Htizita (Tizita or Tezeta), the Ethiopian equivalent of the blues - melancholy music but full of hope, rooted, often with dominant saxophone. (Even Clinton played Tizita). The word is "memory" or "nostalgia".
Fans not only found it, also musicians - Who Sampled site has been eight sections found hip-hop Simply the mulatto (the most Simply "Yegelle Tezeta", probably his most famous piece), and I'm sure this number will continue to rise.

What should I do to win a \ disk? Leave a comment. This is all that is required of you. (If you want to be creative, the book also what country music you want to know, or consciousness, and fell in love it!). Be sure to leave your email address in the appropriate field (do not worry, it is not visible to anyone else), and the winners, jamie eason chosen randomly, will receive a mail message. What fun to get presents! Thanks for the Morne! jamie eason Please note: The draw will be open until Friday jamie eason evening!
This pleasuring posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011, at 20:40, and is lying in the drawer of gifts. All responses to this entry through RSS 2.0 at. This story is closed to comments at the moment, but if you have a website then you can send him Trakbak; jamie eason 120 comments juicy for "gift cards: Mulatu Astatke" by Karen: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 20:48
I do not care at all to win prizes. Last year I introduced my abnormal plowing regime on Swedish music, especially progressive rock from the 90s. Alongside the familiar bands (and fans of prog know what a particular band I mean) I was pleased to discover a number of superb works, highly recommended. By Ido (Iscariot): Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 20:50
My base has a civilian catering dining room instead. Most of the employees of a catering company that they are Ethiopians and with time I knew where the kitchen manager jamie eason and he always told me about some Ethiopian jazz artist who is very loving and really want to hear.
Respect Jarmusch made lots of people (including me) were exposed to this fine music. (Including, if digress a moment, Jim Jarmusch is one of the more attentive to the music directors there. Wonderful combination between him and Tom Waits and John Lurie, film and music as well, and how can you not Gustdog wonderful and hip-hop soundtrack to his special) . By singing: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 21:01
I want !!! card Although not tasty ... injera. Greek hip hop, I could not believe Slscneino jamie eason have that much successful hip hop artists and everything started clicking a YouTube clip case by Nadav Goldberg: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 21:10
My country is Mali, West Africa - during my trip after the army began to play the Djembe, jamie eason as so many who want to impress travelers to travel a lot but the thing is really into it, and when I returned to Israel began to study African drumming seriously and this way I was exposed to the melodic music of Mali, through Habib Quetta and Toman wonderful Diabate and through everything else .. this love carried me to Mali, where I learned drums for four months and I've jamie eason been to concerts that were around me, I played at weddings and street voodoo ceremonies such. They have the best radio in the world, even in their worst songs just great .. they have this groove
Card please!
I'd love very, very much. By Gili S.: Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 09:48
Music from Japan. Japanese jamie eason literature and poetry from different periods gives me so much peace of mind, which is strange to me that I was in

No comments:

Post a Comment