Monday, November 25, 2013

Hey guys, very good song, great in Catalan with English ... I have not heard. Yesterday we had a gr

CLIP OFFICIAL WORLD SWIMMING BCN2013 - CITY BETWEEN TWO BLUE | Friends of the Arts
Friends, finally I leave you with the official video of the song "The city between two blue" / "The City Between blue and blue" who have made especially for 15th Fina World Championships - Barcelona 2013 (@ bcn2013). Hope you enjoy. The song is available on iTunes in Catalan and English and googleplay (since you will not spend just a Californian accent but it is quite cosmopolitan).
Categories: World bcn2013 Tags: fine 15th World Championships, Barcelona 2013, diving, friends of the arts, high diving, world, world swimming, Open Water, swimming, synchronized swimming, water polo, world
Good morning friends!! Yesterday I was at the Montjuïc Municipal Swimming Pool and say it was fantastic, as I got on Twitter. I was delighted and heated, which was a tremendous heat!! I had a great, great song and the video!, Super funny moments of the evening, as I got on Twitter, the topic of trampolines, I looked and thought, that fall ... ay, but because they had controlled super, je je. And speaking of video, the glasses of John Henry but they are known to crash a lot!! Thanks for everything, congratulations again and spend a fantastic weekend!! PS: Go, go, go, go, go, go ... and sticks, I love it!!
Song GO.go.go. Spectacular 100 friends ... thanks for everything. there will be a before and after of the day yesterday ... we were clapping from the crowd know that! go.go.go to rest now and then hands the work "have mono neighborly"
Yesterday I could not go to the presentation due to time .. it would not arrive on time ... Well as soon as you hang up I saw the video and loved it! I love the song, it happens and how much say stick jejejeje Pasada And a video! do not want to imagine how it should be up and down under the water and go singing ... but the truth is that this great and I love it! The truth with this heat that makes you want to sell a llençarte water when you feel jajajajaja xD
The just seen ..... and we agradaaaaa much! He must have been very difficult to record underwater! It is amazing how natural it has been! And "sois dignos admire!" shoulder exercises Petoneeeeeeeeets! shoulder exercises
I just saw the clip and it has been great. The images are so beautiful Barcelona early, shoulder exercises they desire to anarse passetjar now. I saw him several shoulder exercises times because he was astonished by how I could be there playing and singing well below natural. Sure it was very difficult, as you did? We were allowed to place stones in his pockets?? We have to do a making-of.
Hey guys, very good song, great in Catalan with English ... I have not heard. Yesterday we had a great time, so if we do a good walk ... and by the way, I suffer with pictures of you playing in the water.
June 14, 2013 at 11:54
The video is awesome! Below are some cracks singer Alla! Lol I really like the song and Duke all day singing it instantly je. Wikipedia hear when you get home and I will discuss your accent ... Hehe. Go, go, go, go, go, go!
Nuria Ventura says:
God as sticks and as I like the song! I just made the final examination shoulder exercises of the course and could not stop the song ... tararejar examination was English and listening to just say no ... Because I had to be integers ... aiiix ...
Good video and I can only say that as I look at each I literally open-mouthed! It's amazing! Among the images of Barcelona, the water and all the assembly of the concert under water ... seriously speechless!
It was great to see the first official video passe surrounded by those who joined in the bottom two blue: the sky and the pool!! I thought you were ... oysters directly on the water, what I wanted to get what was hot ... but it was worth!!
June 16th, 2013 at 7:39
I love it! I love it! I love it! The video brutal! What a perfect pass ... as always, never fails. Really good comments from my daughter breast! How can withstand all this while under water? Since I spend the day singing: Planet of aiguaaaaaa
Website
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> shoulder exercises <i> <q cite = "&

No comments:

Post a Comment