Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hello! I know that many expect to publish posts more often, but I do not have so much time! Nor do


Hello! I know that many expect to publish posts more often, but I do not have so much time! Nor do I do once a day, because it would be something bad, maybe there would be little to explain. Nothing around here is still very good, and the days fly by! Last Friday I went to go see a hockey game and it was exciting too! My team was losing 1 to 3, and when there were 2 minutes to finish the game, we score a goal. We were all super excited shouting and clapping, but maybe we lost anyway. After 36 seconds, we scored another goal. 3-3. Again all screaming and really had never gone so bad (fear of losing) watching a game of anything. With just 24 seconds after the game, we scored again, leaving the score 4-3. We won. It was an incredible game, you can imagine the faces of the other players ... Saturday I went to the local swimming pool. It's amazing to be swimming in a small village. Admission is worth only $ 4 ( 2.88), and there was always everyone. Grandot have a Jacuzzi, a swimming pool with diving boards, pool and another if you want to swim, steam room and finally have a river Vagos (Lazy River). It's one of those "rivers" that takes you in the running and you running around. At first I could not get out because the current kept pushing me forward, but now you control. The next day, Sunday, I went to a show next door. You had to pay $ 4 and once inside (it was indoors) there were different stalls with things to buy. I did not buy anything though. Wednesday we have "Photo Day". They came to school photographers to get photos for the yearbook. Typical photos that are tilted to one side, smiling with a blue background. Well, the bottom was not blue. While you were doing tail picture gave you a slip of paper with your name and your course, and we had to give the photographer so you could make the picture. Yesterday was the day Funderstorm. Everyone had to dress in the color of your course (Grade 11, my course was white). The classes were shorter than normal after eating began operations. We went to the gym and we all sit in the stands organized by courses. They started games, sack races, pie eating contest, etc.. We had also sealed the people against the wall because of the humidity but we could not do it. Inscriure'ns the days before we had to if we wanted to participate issa in the games, and we played not to encourage our course. Not sure the atmosphere was incredible. (I'm looking for pictures but not. Hang on them when found). Then, in the afternoon, the Creative Writing, Drama and Choir (Singing) issa We took sleeping bags and we get on the bus. We stopped to eat at Cranbrook and then went to Fort Steele. Fort Steele is a town in the 18th century or so. Some people live in wooden houses, bedding, etc.. At first I thought we kidding. Once installed, we went to a room where we started the night. The chorale sang us a few songs, we propose drama games, creative writing and read poems. They also had something called Loop Pedal, repeating the sounds that you make, creating a kind of basis for reciting poems. We also play the piano, play games and more. In the morning we woke up and everything was white, was not quite snow, but it was as pink as snow. I do not know to explain it .. Look at the pictures and decide that is lol. We have served the breakfast meal! And we gave them cooked. I doubt the teachers in Catalonia see you cooking the food. I also want to tell you a very interesting thing happened the other day. I was waiting in the dining room for dinner and suddenly the granddaughters of Canadian dads take and throw spaghetti against the wall. I thought then would the anger of thousands, but no. All were happy because they were already made spaghetti. My surprised face was brutal and they laughed and told me that if you stick to the wall means that are already made. Then they asked me if I wanted issa to try it, but I said no. Ella, the German said she had heard it so the spaghetti, and I do not know you but I had no idea. Tomorrow we will spend the day at home dads son of Canadians. Although we have not met! I leave fotitos as always!
Berta: Marta D I'm curious what you went to the old town, because last weekend we also took a weekend in the countryside, houses for centuries. And it does the spaghetti I knew it, I came to discover in Japan xD Kisses, beautiful! Enjoy it :) Delete Reply
Marta! Yes, we went hiking in there and even though at first I was freaking out, it was quite interesting. Well it of spaghetti ... My mother told me do not know p

No comments:

Post a Comment